My New Year Resolutions:
- Work out at least 3 times a week for at least 30 min.
- Change my diet enough that I have noticeable cravings.
- Be more confident in my abilities.
- Find something good in every bad situation.
- Give someone a hug every day.
- Post at least two entries a month. (considering I don't own a computer this is more of a challenge than it seems!)
So because it is so typical for people to make these and then quickly break them, I was not even going to make any. Then I decided what the heck? Why not give myself some goals/challenges? So there they are. Maybe a few days late but in black and white. I am hoping that posting them on here will make me a little more determined to succeed. I don't generally like to fail publicly. Especially when there is no reason to.
I have never had a blog before because I have never felt the need to share what is going on in my life. I actually preffered not to. I am hoping that this will be a good way for my friends and family to keep up to date on what is going on with me. As stated above I do not have a computer so it will be a true display of dedication to keep this up.
Since this post turned into more of an introduction (disclaimer maybe?) I will post actual info in the next one. ;)