Friday, September 25, 2009

Father's Day Present!

For Father's Day I surprised Dave by taking the girls to get their pictures done at Walmart. It somehow worked out perfectly! We had Hannah but Maddy's mom had her so I called her and asked if I could have her for a few hours, we ended up getting to keep her overnight. The appointment was made online for 6pm. So imaging my surprise when we got there at 5:30 and the photographer told me they were supposed to close at 6! Apparently a miscommunication between the company and the actual stores...fortunately she was kind enough to stay and do the shoot! The girls were amazing! Especially since they had not eaten dinner yet and we had gotten there early. I ended up getting the disc of proofs, a package of prints and the copyright to all of them...um, a little bit more than I had planned on spending but the photographer was also an excellent sales woman, I have some guilt issues and my girls are way too photogenic! Wish I could post all of them! Here are my favorites!





LOVE this one! Their smiles are AWESOME!

I am soo glad that I was able to do this for Dave! He loved it! And he definately deserves it! They couldn't have been blessed with a better Dad!