Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Houghton or Bust!

Another highlight of this summer was my mom coming up from Virginia with Ari and Tiia. Dave and I were able to get time off of work and bring the girls up to Houghton to meet the other side of my family! It was wonderful! We stayed at my Grandma's house and Craig was even able to come up for the week. Unfortunately I didn't really get any pics of the trip. (I may have to pirate a couple off of my mom's facebook to post at a later date.) I love every trip I take up there...saunas, berry picking, the beach and even a mine tour this time! The trip ended MUCH too quickly! As we headed back home I tearfully reminded myself that while saying goodbye is sometimes heart wrenching I had the memories of our time together to cherish until the next time!